There's something incredibly soothing about a warm cup of tea. Infused with the delicate aroma of Earl Grey tea and the sweet essence of peaches and lemons. Our Earl Grey Peach Tea recipe is a simple yet delightful way to elevate your tea-drinking experience.
With just a handful of ingredients, you can create a tea that's not only comforting, but also bursting with bright and refreshing flavors. One of the things we love about tea is how easy it is to personnalize and make your tea blend.
So, let's grab our teapot and embark on a flavorful journey that's sure to awaken your senses.
Ingredients for an Earl Grey Peach Tea
- Earl Grey Loose Leaf Tea 1 teaspoon
- Peach slices, 1 peach or 2 if you make a pitcher
- A couple of lemon slices
- Boiling water according to your recipient size
- 1 or 2 sugar cubes to taste
How to Make Your Peach Tea
- Grab a cool teapot and toss in some lemon and peach slices – just go with what you're feeling.
- Drop a generous spoonful of Earl Grey tea leaves into a tea filter. No need to be too precise, just eyeball it.
- Get that water boiling, then pour it over the tea like you mean it. Let the flavors mingle and do their thing. Black tea is steeped in boiling water (200-212°F or 93-100°C) for 3-5 minutes.
- Cover up the teapot to keep things cozy. Let those flavors get friendly and have a little tea party.
- Now, in your favorite mug, plop in a cube of sugar – or more if you've got a sweet tooth. Pour in that infused goodness you've got brewing.
- For extra punch of flavor, add in another slice of lemon and peach. Let the taste fiesta continue!
You can create a peach iced tea by adding ice cube to your glass. You could switch the Earl Grey tea to Green Tea to create a new drink.